- It’s true, what the picture above says. When I looked at this the first thing I thought was WOW this is so true, then I thought I’m so sick and tired of bad things happening to me, I need to start demanding more and find the self control to tolerate it sometimes. Don’t be rude or cocky, don’t think you’re better than anybody else but know that you are a fighter. Know that you won’t accept people treating you like you’re any less of a person than they are, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. Know that you are a powerful women even when you don’t feel that way, being a girl boss is a promise to yourself. A promise to take the steps you need to so that you can look back at any point in your life and say, “I slay!”
- Have goals, they don’t have to be what everyone thinks they should be. Goals represent what you want to achieve for yourself, they are the tiny or huge steps you take to help you become the person you want to be someday.
- Make sure you set goals and work towards them don’t let every miniscule thing in life get to you e.g you didn’t understand a math problem, this doesn’t mean you will never get into college.However you need to study because Meredith Grey didn’t get to marry McDreamy by not studying.
- Be aware of your money, if you are not saving at least 10% of your income you are not doing it right. Record your income and expenses even if it’s just a piece of paper with things you bought and your income as long as you know what happens with your money it’s all good. And if you don’t have a budget and you’re struggling with money or you don’t know how to save; write down your expenses,income and look at the places in which you can save money, Google it, and remember that sometimes it’s okay to splurge.
- Luck? In my opinion it doesn’t exist, you work hard, you become successful, you don’t study, you pass because you played attention in class. In my opinion you have to fight for what you want no matter how brutal and hard the fight it because in the end the results… are amazing.
- Be creative,creativity is key I like to think of it like this and yes I read it off Pinterest
- Your body is a blank canvas and every scar and stretch mark, every freckle and spot is a sketch or blob of paint. The next part is all me 😀
- Your soul and mind are a blank book that you fill with ideas and thoughts, and it just becomes this beautiful, wonderful mess.
- Which is why I strive to be creative and colour my canvas differently
I really hope you enjoyed this post, I worked really hard on it and the last part was rather creative if I do say so myself 😉
“Coz in a sky full of stars, I think I saw you”